Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Wallpapers and PWNage



























My new iphone wallpaper. I particularly like the red tag.

Searching for wallpapers for my computer or iphone can take hours of my time. I want my screen to look just right even if the wallpaper will probably be covered 99.9% of the time or on the fringe behind all my other windows and programs running. It's a paradox that I spend so much time looking for them but they are pretty useless.


The first sermon I listened to from P. Mark was Marriage and Men and I was blown away. WOW. This man spews fire when he speaks and it is powerful, it will burn. It was so good I listened to it about 3 times this past week and I continue to have it on my iphone in case I need to be yelled at by God, P. Mark will do it on His behalf. Putting the fear of God in us.

Speaking of the fury of God, todays reading: Deuteronomy 28:15-68, summed up in one statement: He PWNs me.

Let's keep that sobering perspective. Fear Him Alone.



No comments:

Post a Comment