Saturday, April 18, 2009

Flipprints





















Tonight was the last official lifegroup meeting for Flipprints. It was a blessing to be a part of Global Access for these past two years. This will be my last Global Access lifegroup as I start my transition so it was extra meaningful. It was a time when God took me through the driest spiritual deserts and the freshest rejuvenating spiritual oasis's in my life.

Every person tonight shared about how this year was for them but it was pretty much open to anything and everything worth sharing. Lots of tears and laughter, lots of honesty and openness, lots of joy and challenges. I will miss the brothers and sisters who I spent so much time with more than anything else.

I will always remember my time at Global Access. I met amazing brothers and sisters in Christ and I hope to stay in touch with them for life. I went through a lot together and I will cherish the memories I had over the years. They are unforgettable, full of joy, love, and hope.

God has a special place for the Global Access ministry at HMCC. The international students at HMCC are precious to Him because they are the one's He will entrust a deep passion for the Great Commission. I am excited for what God will do through these brothers and sisters.

Global Access is God's ministry and He will do as He please. Even with the stewardship of ministries, I must learn to hold loosely to what God entrusts to me, He gives and takes away. God bless Global Access. Use these brothers and sisters for Your glory.


For Your Kingdom



No comments:

Post a Comment