Thursday, January 14, 2010

Teeth

So today I went to the dentist and my dentist told me I have beautiful teeth and it made me quite happy. Plus, I love getting free stuff like toothbrushes and travel size toothpaste just in time for the retreat tomorrow. Woohoo!

Of all my time in school, hands down this semester I have the coolest professors ever. My Econ 482 professor is the funniest lecturer I have ever had. He's one geeky man but he can pull off some clever jokes. Although admittedly, the class material has gotten really dense, really fast.

I had my first discussion section for a polsci class and I wasn't sure if my GSI was a guy or a girl. Later on, with introductions and all the first class business as usual, I can confirm that he is a guy, and he is gay. My first non-heterosexual instructor ever in academia. Definitely a cool guy, should be one fun semester.

This semester is starting off with lots of firsts and quirks. However, going back to 8am wake-up call was never intended, never thought I'd go back to a class schedule this early since high school. I just might have to get a newer, louder, bigger, alarm clock to survive this semester but I'm broke so my cell phone will have to do for now. Chase Visa card might finally extract an interest fee off of me, what a sad month. Woe to you Chase bank Woe to you.

Posted via web from chatter chatter

No comments:

Post a Comment